Sunday, May 16, 2010

God shows us even more LIFE! :)

My niece's cat had baby kittens and they have grown so big and now are walking. They are so fun. They love climbing up her! The kittens are all so different. Pics to come soon! She loves being a "Grandma". She also got a new cell phone she HAD to have!!!! Best Buy had the best phones to chose from. This is her third new phone I think and she is only 8! I keep hounding her to make me some more art work - she always does a great job (and she likes to do it for payment! - little entrepreneur!!!) She works hard for her stuff and even makes me breakfast (eggs & toast) for money also!


What a beautiful weekend it was! :) Church and had plenty of time to read my Bible... Pizza in the park....Watched Iron Man 2.... Planted a tree (flowers to come). The roses outside are blooming and they are so pretty!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment