Saturday, May 8, 2010

Blue Diamonds

Wow! It's May already!! Can't believe how fast time is flying by! My niece Missy took second place today at her softball championship! Her team was the Blue Diamonds...cute huh? I'm so proud of her! She's the only one who had two hits and 4 RBI's. She's always been the best on her team! :) She is competing against girls who have played 1,2, even 3 years already and she just started throwing a ball a few months ago but she was the team pitcher and first base! I think she is taking after someone....ME! :) I can't believe how much she has improved...above the others with her lack of experience! Next year hopefully she'll take first place and I'm excited to see where her level of play is then. Today she recieved an awesome trophy...wish we recieved trophy's like that when I played! I'm a little jealous!

No comments:

Post a Comment