Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Friends! :)

Wow August here already and I'm learning to love everyday I have! God has been blessing me in such amazing ways despite my life situations! God has sent my way so many new awesome Christian friends! Having a solid Christian friend seems to be hard to come by these days and I sit here thinking to myself how it seems like they are just being thrown at me! I realize I had prayed to God not too long ago for just that....it's amazing how God does answer prayers and always tends to go above and beyond our requests. Like the Bible verse says "Keep on asking, and you will be given what you ask for. Keep on looking, and you will find. Keep on knocking, and the door will be opened. For everyone who asks, receives. Everyone who seeks, finds. And the door is opened to everyone who knocks. Matthew 7:7-8. Thank you Lord.

My Friends
Graphics


No comments:

Post a Comment